California Electronic Reporting Service "CERS" Assistance
Assembly Bill (AB) 2286 requires all regulated business to electronically report and submit required Unified Program information. This includes facility data regarding hazardous material regulatory activities, chemical inventories, underground and aboveground storage tanks, and hazardous waste generation. This is the law.
CERS Assistance - HEC can assist businesses in:
- Uploading facility information to CERS
- Developing elements to CERS requirements for business including training plans, etc.
- Liaison with local agency (CUPA) in clearing facility violations.
- Provide annual recertification of the program, and fully manage the program for businesses.
- Keeping management informed of regulatory changes and training.